Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Do-you-think-he-saurus? 🐾Featuring R2A @ RSC & Dino Nish! 😲

{see more/unedited pics below and a special co-stars}

Sponsored items: 
R2A R2A TODDLEEDOO/BEBE ULTIMATE OUTFIT green (arm/leg bands included)
R2A t.d SATCHEL 3
R2A T.D FLAP HAT 3

With My Broski Ashton!  Be sure to check his blog for his threads! 
🐾 Below is Nish... who claims to be on the hunt for yummy kiddies!! 🐾
🐾 I was frozen still hoping it would think I'm a statue or something... 🐾
🐾 Sure was scary but in a cute kinda way too! 🐾
🐾 Just look at that fab collar! I think Nish just wanted a closeup RaWrrR 🐾
Below are items I'm always wearing, so figured I'd share it here for those who are curious.
Ellie's Essentials!
Head: Toddleedoo TD Bento Mesh Head #Alice - Custom Shape
Body: Toddleedoo TD Baby FITTED - Custom Shape 
Hands: Toddleedoo TD hand pose/bento

No comments:

Post a Comment