Thursday, January 11, 2018

UPDATED: Be Back Soon!! #Little Miss #Lula Bell #TC #TPR

Wanna know what I'm wearing?
#AsSeenOnSecondLife
{Updated: 01-22-18}
{Little Miss} Paddy Coat - White *Baby
{Little Miss} Baby Uggs - White *BABY
{Lula Belle} Basic Knit Scarf - Cotton
.tiny cakeZ. {tc} Holiday Gloves - White Tdb (was @ Play Room Nov. 2018)

 :Original Post: I've been away due to RL situations.  Many know I had been caring for my Nana, who was 93 years old and had dementia. It was a long and painful road and I wasn't able to be on SL during this time.  She received her wings and halo on December 21, 2017. Had to deal with a lot since then and am slowly making my way back inworld now, but blogs will be on hold until February. 
Please stay tuned, blogs will be back soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment