Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Garden Play Featuring Alli&Ali Designs, Bowillow, MoMo, Ant Hill & BOX for the Play Room Event

Click for Larger Photo
Trying to start a garden but didn't really work out for me.  I think I played more than anything.  But the bunnies came out right away and tried stealing some carrots. I think I saw one take a chunk from the tomato.  I tell you one thing, they didn't get my ice pops tho, I made extra sure of that! Maybe one day I will have a green thumb but today, it's just a day for play!  Hope I didn't get my clothes too dirty or mommy might get the idea to have me take a bath.  And you know what happens when you have to bath...?  You miss everything that's going on and that's no fun, right?

:What Ellie's Wearing: 
Hair: Alli&Ali Designs A&A Valentina Hair Brown Blue Pink
Outfit: :BoWillow: Summer Romper - Pink Lemonade {Baby} @ CMC Event (opens on 15th)
Sneakers: {momo} Slip ons (Geometric Pink) *Limited Edition Version*
Ice Pop: [BOX] Chirpy Ice Pop @ The Play Room Event (June) 
Ice Pop: [BOX] Fruit Punch Push Pop @ The Play Room Event (June) 
:Decorations:
Ant Hill (Garden Gacha & Benches) @ Ninety-Nine Event
Ant Hill Wooden Garden Bench (Dirt) @ Ninety-Nine Event

NOTE: CLICKING NAMES OF SPONSORED STORES/EVENTS WILL GIVE YOU TP OR MP LINK. TO SEE MORE INFORMATION ON MY SPONSORS, PLEASE LOOK TO THE RIGHT... THEY'RE ALL LISTED UNDER MY SPONSORS SECTION... AND YOU WILL FIND TPS, MPS, AND MORE INFORMATION ON EACH OF MY SPONSORS!  Also, please note all event items are typically discounted during the events and are usually available in their mainstore after the event ends, at full price, unless specifically stated limited/exclusive or otherwise within each post! Kay, thanks so much! Buhbye!
~~ Very Important Update  ~~ 
PSS: I've decided moving forward not to include LM's to unsponsored stores.  Only because from time to time, people have messaged me that the LM's are no longer valid.  I have many sponsors that work hard on items thus they have their own page on my blog, so that if you see an old post with an old slurl or link, you can always find their updated ones within their own page... so I will list unsponsored items if I've not blogged them before but chasing down all links is just time-consuming and sometimes not worth it because stores move and close without notice and it's too much to keep up with.   Hope you understand. However, if you see an item and it doesn't have a link, you may leave a comment and I will do my best to help you find the link to it. ♥

:AD PHOTOS:


No comments:

Post a Comment