Wednesday, May 24, 2017

BONUS VIDEO!! Mommy & Me Day @ Cute as Me Salon: Featuring Lazo, Polished, Zo Awesum & More!


Yesterday Mommy & Me went to Cute as Me Salon!  It was my first time ever getting a mani or pedi.  I was scared it was going to hurt but it was the best feeling ever.  Spirit, the owner of Cute as Me Salon took great care of us.  I enjoyed being pampered sooo, much!  First we got to soak our feet in a little tub filled with soft rose pedals which tickled a bit.  Then Spirit scrubbed my feet and she noticed that I hadn't ever had my toes done.  I was a little embarrassed but she did a great job!  After she did my nails and I'm not quite sure how she did it but she did it perfectly.  I would usually get polish all over my fingers more than my nails!  She did a good job with mommy too and her hands and feet are way bigger, so that must have been a tough job! lol Well, you can scroll down a little to see a video I made of the pictures taken at the salon!  I would definitely recommend Cute as Me Salon for all.  I've provided all the information, including pricing in the details below, so be sure you check it out and book an appointment.  


:What I'm Wearing:
  • Top: ~Lazo - Kumi Tee - Baby
  • Hair: *barberyumyum*82(brown)
  • Ring: {Polished} Tiny Heart Ring (mommy & me matchy)
  • Nails: {Polished} Tiny Heart Ring (mommy & me matchy)
  • Toe Rings: Turducken - Toe Ring - Plain - YellowGold 
:What Mommy's Wearing:
  • Hair: *barberyumyum*82(red)
  • Top: {vincue} Mely+Top Currently @ N21
  • Shorts: RIOT / Arya Denim Shorts 
  • Rings: (Yummy) Love Spell Ring Set
  • Ring: {Polished} Mother's Ring (matchy w/daughter)
  • Nails: {Polished} NAILS - Lacey A (omega/maitreya/slink)
  • Toe Rings: Izzie's - Celestial Midi Toe Rings
:Poses: 
:Salon: 
  • Cute as Me Salon {Taxi} Prices below
    • Mani/Pedi  200
    • Facial 85
    • Wash/dry 50
    • Strawberry Hot tubing 200
    • Full Experience 360
    • Hair Styled RP 100
    • My Special hair 120 
NOTE: CLICKING NAMES OF SPONSORED STORES/EVENTS WILL GIVE YOU TP OR MP LINK. TO SEE MORE INFORMATION ON MY SPONSORS, PLEASE LOOK TO THE RIGHT... THEY'RE ALL LISTED UNDER MY SPONSORS SECTION... AND YOU WILL FIND TPS, MPS, AND MORE INFORMATION ON EACH OF MY SPONSORS!  Also, please note all event items are typically discounted during the events and are usually available in their mainstore after the event ends, at full price, unless specifically stated limited/exclusive or otherwise within each post! Kay, thanks so much! Buhbye!
~~ Very Important Update  ~~ 
PSS: I've decided moving forward not to include LM's to unsponsored stores.  Only because from time to time, people have messaged me that the LM's are no longer valid.  I have many sponsors that work hard on items thus they have their own page on my blog, so that if you see an old post with an old slurl or link, you can always find their updated ones within their own page... so I will list unsponsored items if I've not blogged them before but chasing down all links is just time consuming and sometimes not worth it because stores move and close without notice and it's too much to keep up with.   Hope you understand. However, if you see an item and it doesn't have a link, you may leave a comment and I will do my best to help you find the link to it.  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment