Monday, April 3, 2017

Featuring Wishes for ATP, Boogers & More

Click Image for Larger Photo
This a special blog for meh, I have always been a fan of the Mr. Amazing Bob Ross!  So, as he has inspired my creativity all my life, I do an ode to the legend, with my Bob Ross 'fro!
:What Ellie's Wearing: 
>  .Wishes. ~ Art Palette 🏪 or 🚖
>  .Wishes. ~ Behind the Ear Paintbrush 🏪 or 🚖
>  .Wishes. ~ I Love Art Fatpack Tee ~ {3 diff options - see ad below} 🏪 or 🚖
> .Wishes. ~ In My Mouth Paintbrush 🏪 or 🚖
     ^^ Wishes currently available at ATP Event 🚖 ^^
>  :PLUM: Job Socks {Baby} Multi 🚖
>  :PLUM: Job Thermals {Baby} Multi 🚖
>  .TuTy's- RUNWAY afro hairstyle soft dark brown(S) 🏪
:Decoration:
> <:*BoOgErS*:> Paint-N-Draw Easel 🏪 or 🚖
NOTE: Click emojis for 🏪=MP or 🚖=Taxi
~~~~~~~~~~
:Wishes AD:
About the product: There are 3 different shirts, they come in both TD Baby and Kid sizes. With each shirt pack, you also get an artist palette and 2 paintbrushes. The palette includes an animation on add. The paintbrushes are in two locations. One in the mouth, one behind the ear. All are resizeable and unrigged. They are going to be 75L per shirt and 150L for the fatpack.
Currently @ ATP

No comments:

Post a Comment