Monday, July 25, 2016

Daddy Daughter - Thug life... Featuring Nurp!



Nurp has to be one of my favorite kid lines!  They are definitely bringing something different to the kid grid.  I can't wait to show you all the awesomeness they have.  Especially for toddleedoo boys and tombooys like me, because not many creators cater to most of the swag a boy needs, LOL.  Anywho, I proudly showcase my newest favorite outfit by Nurp!  I'm definitely a tomboy deep at heart, so their line speaks to my heart in so many ways! ♥ Also they have a dance studio across from the shop, and another line 'Achoo' more catered to the young swag toddleedoo girls.

Outfit:
Hat: :o Nurp! GRAY DOG Beanie
Top: :o nurp! backpack t white - baby
Bottom: :o Nurp! Gray Cargo Shorts - BABY
Footwear: :o nurp! Fetiocci Grays
{taxi to Nurp!}

To see what Dada is rockin', check the adults blog by clicking here!